Thursday, July 24, 2014

Perfect Life Postcard {For I Am Roses}

Hi there it’s Ivett again with another project to share with you guys!
I love them.
Small, precious treasures.
I don't quite know why, but every once in a while.
 I sometimes put together old bits and ends, small trinkets,
book paper, left over product, etc...
I just love them!
These postcards are always one of a kind little treasures of color and collage! I send them out randomly to close friends so you may get this one in the mil pretty soon – You know who you are lol!!!
This time around I decided to incorporate my delicately precious I Am Roses flowers and what a treat it is! This mini piece of art can be mailed, matted, framed, or just propped up for a casual but, pretty display!
I have a video tutorial for you so sit back and enjoy it!

As always thanks for stopping by and I hope to inspire you!
Products I used:
Dusty Attic Bird House DA0699
Cavallini Papers & Co Par Avion
Impression Obsession Cover-a card Quatrefoil
Unity Stamp Christy Tomlinson Designs CT-910A
Prima 6x6 paper pad Lyric
Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Picked Raspberry & Mustard Seed
Tim Holtz Embossing Ink
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder
Imaginations Colorize-able Stickers
Corrugated Cardboard 


No comments: