Friday, June 20, 2014

Watercoloring @ the park!

Hi Everyone Ivett here again!This week I was able to go to the park sit back and relax. It's often that I get to do this and as an added bonus I brought some of my Daniel Smith watercolor paints, Lindy's Stamp gang Flat Fabios, and wonderful Fabriano watercolor paper! I have always loved the look of watercolor but, have never taken any classes or instruction on it so be nice! Here is what I "painted"...
  


  

Leave me a comment and tell me what you think? 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Felicia said...

Ivett, I love these water colors! So simple, yet so beautiful. Water color is how I started in art, I have gone on different tangents since then, but seeing yours makes me want to get back into it! It's been too long! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creativity!

Sharon said...

So so pretty! You should paint more often!

Kate Palmer said...

Can I just say how truly stunning those poppies are - love these!

Kate Palmer said...

Can I just say how truly stunning those poppies are - love these!