Thursday, June 26, 2014

4th of July Invitation

Hi Everyone Ivett here again! I just got my 4th of July decorations out the other day and I’ve been busy working on plans for our 4th of July party. We usually host a BBQ at our home so when it come to decorating our home it's quite fun! 
I thought it would be nice to create some unique place tag holders, gift tags for the kid's treats, and these beautiful cards for some of our closets friends as invites! 

I took some white card stock and used it as my card base topped it off with some white corrugated cardboard that I distressed with some Distress Ink in Faded Jeans. Then I colored an image of this wonderful little girl – doesn’t she look mischievous? 

Unfortunately I didn’t save the info on her so I can’t give credit back. Then I added my image some banners and of course my beautiful Carnations from I Am Roses. I added some distress ink in Festive Berries, and Faded Jeans to them. I also used a miniature rose in her hair and added Faded Berries distress ink to the white rose as well.
I Am Roses flowers used were:
Mini Rose R2 – 15
Carnations CA1
~~~~~~~
Copic Markers I used were:
R29, R27, R11, R00
B93, B95, B97, B00
E000, E00, E17, E33, E37, 0

1 comment:

Felicia said...

Ivett, this is such a precious card!! I love watching your vids, you have such a sweet personality! :)