Sunday, June 1, 2014

Altered Frame for IAR

Hi everyone Ivett here again  and Happy June to all of you!!!I want to share a project with you on behalf of I Am Roses! 
For this months challenge we were asked to incorporate a frame to our project. I used a frame that I had laying around the house and decided to create this cutie for my guest bedroom this summer. 
I used a few of my fabulous roses and some punched out butterflies and added them to some beautiful background paper. 
 Make sure to stop by our challenge blog and participate in our awesome challenges every month! Don't forget to check us out on our Facebook page for new releases and important info updates! 


2 comments:

Jo said...

Awesome frame Ivett!

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Facebook Followers & Likes?
Did you know you can get them ON AUTOPILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by getting an account on Like 4 Like?