Hi everyone and welcome! I am hosting my first tag swap and what an occasion it is. Let’s let loose the witches, goblins, critters and bats! This swap will consist of making 3D Halloween Tag. No limits as far as you want to take this swap just be creative! I can’t wait to see what we all come up with.
Here’s the info:
• Sign-ups: You will need to sign up by leaving a comment here. Just post your request to join under this post by Monday September 13th. You will be considered part of the swap if you sign up here unless I personally contact you and state otherwise. I will accept international swappers for this swap. International swappers will need a PayPal account and I will send a PayPal invoice for the cost to ship the swapped tags
• Please make your tag with good quality, heavy card stock or back with light chipboard for stability
• Your tag should be sized at 2 ¾ x 5 inches or larger (tag shape can vary)
• All tags should you create should be the same, identical: charms, flowers, ribbon etc.
• Please include at least one embellishment on your tag (flower, charm, bling, ribbon, etc.)
• Include your name and blog/YouTube URL on the back of your work so we all know whose work it is.
• Place your tag in a plastic zipper type bag to prevent losing any parts or water damage during transit.
• Include a self-addressed/self-stamped envelope with your tags for shipment please use USPS only please. Stamps should total at least the same amount of postage as it took to mail the tags to me.
Your tags should be in my hands NO LATER THAN Wednesday October 13th please. I will ship the swapped tags to participants within a week so long as I have everyone’s tags on time. Any delays in receiving the tags will delay shipment for others so please be considerate of the deadline. :-)
If you don't already have my mailing address, email me at email@example.com and I will send you my mailing address.
Thank you all for participating, and most importantly HAVE FUN!! Can’t wait to see everyone’s creations!