Monday, September 13, 2010

3D HALLOWEEN TAG SWAP Group


***Sign-ups are still open as long as I can get groups of five. Leave your request here and I will contact you with updates***

Hi Ladies!

Thank you for joining in on the tag swap. I am sure we will have an awesome time with this one! I will be hosting a video segment on YouTube showing off everyone's tags! So if you don’t have a channel I think this would be a great time to get one started. I will also need for all of you to email me with your name and YT channel if you already have one.

Here is the group and the rules. If you have any questions at all, drop me an email at ivettc@sbcglobal.net.

Make 7 tags, keep 1 for yourself


Krystal
Dana
Lori
Proudpaper
Ivett

Elizabeth

1 comment:

Lori said...

I think you may have me down twice. Lori is clipngirl.:) Unless you have another Lori.