Saturday, April 10, 2010

MoonGlow Starburst Spray Review


In my humble opinion these products are a good way to invest your money. The color payoff is great and I love the different effects that can be achieved by these products. I applied the sprays on a multitude of different surfaces and got amazing results.

I highly recommend them. Products I used Starburst spray in Cocoa Bean Copper, Glitz Spritz in Royal Peacock Fire, & Cathedral Pines green Mica Powder.

Tim Holtz Alterations Dies, white, black, copper, & gold Adirondack dabbers, my personal favorites Copic markers, & Wild Honey Distress ink on the border of my layout.

You can check them out at Lindy's Stamp Gang

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Awesome, Awesome Review, Ivett! The colours came across beautifully on the video!
WOW, Tattered Angels might have a bit of competition with the Moon glow sprays, the colours are so vibrant!
LOVE your grapes, I'm so excited I've just ordered my very first lot of copic markers and get wait to get them and have a play but I think it would take me forever to get results like yours lol, your colouring is truly stunning!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,
Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Unknown said...

Hi Ivett,
happy to get to know you! Thanks for visiting my blog and for becoming a followers, this gives me a lot of pleasure! You have some great tutorials on your blog!
Keep your creative spirit high and please feel free to come and pay me a visit anytime :-)
Take care, hugs from the Netherlands ~Ira