Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Thankful Harvest Artist Trading Block

Hi Everyone! I’m back with new project- It’s an Artist Trading Block {ATB} I created for I Am Roses this month. 
I totally enjoyed this process. I have seen these pop up here and there so I decided to give it a go. I think it turned out beautifully don’t you?

In this Artist Trading Card I used my R40-827 Roses as a topper. I also used DCWV’s Autumn Spendor paper stack, Lindy’s Stamp Gang Sprays, Tim Holtz Alterations Dies, Sizzix Dies, Distress Ink, and my trusty ATG Gun.
I added leaves and branches around the box to bring out the colors and the cute pumpkins. Bellow you will find a video tutorial for your enjoyment! 
As always I hope to have inspired you to go and create something wonderful!
 Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! 

No comments: