Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Walk by Faith...



Hi everyone Ivett Carrillo with you again with Lindy’s Stamp gang! So excited to share to this fabulous Art Journal page with you!!!
The products I used were Greased Lightenin’ Green FF & California Poppy Gold SB sprays. So if you are stopping by for a little inspiration here is =)
Other products used were:
Daler Rowney Acrylic ink in Flame Orange
Americana paint in Citron Green
Golden Titanium White Fluid Acrylic
Blick Art Materials Heavy Gesso
Amsterdam All Acrylics in Titanium Buff
Pilot G-2 pen
Blick Matte Acrylic in Aqua
Tim Holtz Stencil
Strathmore Mixed Media Journal
Main Street Butterfly Sticker
Derwen Charcoal Pencil
Caran D Ache water soluble crayons 

I have a short video tutorial for you to enjoy. 
 
 I hope you liked this little inspirational project. 
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love this page!
I never would have put those colors together, so I really appreciate you sharing this as I now am encouraged to stretch my color pallet.
thanks for sharing.
Have a Kraafty day!