Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Embrace Beauty

Hi everyone Ivett here again!
I sure hope you are having a fabulous week! Today I’m stopping by to share this layout I created for you using a subdued yet impacting color combination.
March LSG Projects 2014 016 - Copy
I hope you have a moment to scroll on through :)
March LSG Projects 2014 014 - Copy 
I grabbed some white 140lbs cardstock and sprayed Grab a Guy Gold Starburst Spray, Whale Watch Blue Starburst Spray, & A Bit of Bubbly Starburst Spray, thru a stencil and created this beautiful background for my layout. I also used Geranium Coral Blush embossing powder and embossed this amazing wood doily piece with it! 
Bellow I have a video tutorial for you to enjoy parts of how I put it together.
)
 I hope you've enjoyed my project this week!

No comments: