Sunday, January 26, 2014

Altered Smash Book


I created this Altered Smash Book using beautiful I Am Roses flowers and an assortment of papers including Neenah card stock, craft cardstock, watercolor paper etc. 

I created the covers using K&CO’s colorful line called Urban Rhapsody. I have to admit that this was a fast and easy project to put together but, it packs a punch. I think it turned out fabulously! The play on color accentuated by the beautiful I Am Roses flowers is stunning.

Products I used were:
Pink Paisley – Nantucket Ephemera line, Prima Printery Collection, Golden Gesso, TH Distress Ink in Broken China, TH Ticket, TH Hinge Clip, The Beadery Golden Wire, Zutter 1 ½” binding wire, LSG Cactus Gold Glitz Spritz, Misc. Jesse James Beads, Metal leaves from Michaels

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Have a great Week!

1 comment:

grismacreaciones said...

Super hermoso, te quedo divino!