WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “Spring has Sprung” Blog Hop.
If you are here now you should be coming from Aliscia's Blog!I have created this "Sweet Sewing Box" using some beautiful small leaves code # ZQ LO - 0 and some beautiful Lime Green Cherry Blossoms code # S3 - 158. I paired them with some fabulous trim, dyed to match seam binding, some We Can Package bling, and Burlap. I think it turned out super sweet! Thanks for stopping by now lets continue =)
You can find all the awesome I Am Roses products here.
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "Spring has Sprung” Blog Post
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member’s blogs!
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments on one of the DT’s blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Next up is Jo make sure to go and visit her blog!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses design team members hopping today:
Make sure to vit all of our YouTube channels and leave a message there as well here is the link to mine!