Saturday, July 7, 2012

Explore New Places Mixed Media Page


Traveling is an enjoyable experience. It helps you explore new horizons and meet new people. For most of the people, it is a hobby. Exploring new places and getting acquainted with the culture and people is the best way of getting to know a place or country better. When you visit a new place, you get an opportunity to get familiar with the practices, beliefs, and of course the food! Each country has its own unique traditions and practices. While thinking on where my family and I will take our next vacation I thought of making this Mixed Media Art Journal page. So I invite you to sit back and take this journey with me!
Products I used: 
Moleskine Journal
Golden Gesso 
Golden Cobalt Teal Paint 
Golden Burnt Umber Fluid Acrylic 
Grumbacher Watercolor Turquoise 
Folk Art Stencil 
Delta Texture Magic
Dawn Houser - Branchful of Birds Rubber Stamp
Faber-Castell Pitt Pen 
Stazon

No comments: