Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Winners of the I Am Roses Summer 2011 Blog Hop!

 Winners of the I Am Roses Summer
2011 Blog Hop!
What an AMAZING blog hop we had for I Am Roses! The projects by the design team were spectacular -- showcasing some of the new I Am Roses flowers and some old favorites. We want to thank you for participating in the hop and for showing your love, not only for the scrumptious I Am Roses products, but for the projects the design team created to load you up with inspiration!

Now onto our winners! Drum roll please.....
Rina​ and Karla  were holding the secret blog candy!

On Rina's blog, comment #4 is our first winner! TYJ419 -- congratulations!
Here's what TYJ419 had to say:

TYJ419 said...
Cute card Rina!
July 22, 2011 9:22 AM

On Karla's blog, comment #23 is our second winner!
Damaris -- congratulations!Here's what Damaris had to say:

Damaris said...
Karla, I purchased one of the 3 boxes of this style and I was planning on leaving it just as is (because it's beautiful already), but you have made this so much more pretty!! Thank you so much for sharing this project with us.

P.S. Love the new look of your blog.

x0, Damaris
JULY 22, 2011 10:06 AM

Congratulations to both our winners! Please contact Arlene at bfkwithlove@gmail.com and provide your name and address to collect your I Am Roses winnings!

See you over at the I Am Roses Design Team
YouTube Channel , where our designers will continue to share unique projects to keep you inspired. ♡

Hugs!
The I am Roses Design Team
& Bunma (Owner of I Am Roses)

1 comment:

Uniquely Ella said...

Congratulations to the winners!!!