Monday, February 28, 2011

Graphic 45 Design Team Submissions


Here is my submission for the Graphic 45 Design Team Call.This is all about Curtain Call I used a picture of
my mom, I Am Roses, Prima swirls, Bazzil card stock and trim.
LeCirque
Here I used the Once Upon A Springtime collection (my favorite)! Tim Holtz (feet), Recollections flowers,Crafty Secrets, Bazzil card stock, MFT die, MM buttons, Melissa Frances Vintage embellishments, Martha Stewart punches, misc. trim, wooden thread spool, floss, and basic grey pearls.

I used Le Cirque paper, Petaloo flowers, Bazzil paper, wooden feet, and misc. buttons and charms
Le Cirque

Curtain Call, Bazzil card stock, Martha Stewart
 punches,hand made flower and SU punch

Once Upon A Springtime altered tin
Le' Romantique
Once Upon A Springtime
A Proper Gentleman
Le' Romantique







Le Cique paper collection, LSG gold, Tim Holtz Tickets,flatback peals, trim, Bazzil Card Stock, Spare parts




2 comments:

"Soleil@mayotte" said...

Waouh, your works are gorgeous ! I love your style and the way you mix all your scrapbooking stuff.
Hugs from France...

Brenda said...

OMGOSH just found your blog....beautiful work!!!!
hugs
Brenda