Saturday, March 12, 2011

Configurations Box "Going Green"


Hi Everyone,
So I came up with this idea after I went shopping the other day. I had all of these cute little cardboard boxes left and I was about to put them in my recycle bin when I thought, I should make something with them! I had a set of Tim Holtz Configurations box set that I gave away and hadn’t gotten around to “buying” another set for myself. So I decided to take some of my leftover trinkets, charms, flowers etc and put them to good use. We all have that little dish in our studios just overflowing with little cuties waiting to be used up so why not “Go Green” with it? Let’s recycle and start using our stuff up Ladies! Here are some of the things I used…
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Stain in Cajun Carnelian Red and Glory of the Seas Gold spray
I Am Roses
Lil’ Davis trinkets
7 Gypsies
Recollections
Americana Paints
Tim Holtz gears and stamps
MFT Rolled Flower Die
Misc. pins flowers and beads
Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Jude said...

Love the inspiration Ivett, recycling is cool. Thanks for the awesome idea.
Love how you used up scraps and bitz and piexes left over.
Arohanui
X :-)
Jude

TheLastOfNine said...

It came out very cute. Each box is a miniature room, love your little burlap rug.
Gloria