Thursday, January 27, 2011

Meeting Marlene {4umarlene1} OMG my new Bff!!!

I met with Marlene at her beautiful home in Miami and WoW what a beautiful lady she is inside and out! Marlene greeted me with so much enthusiasm and {cariƱo}! I was blown away by her charisma and knowledge. We spent some time at her home where she showed me her beautiful and elegant studio and she gave the cutest bag filled with spa goodies. If you haven't done so you must go and check her out as soon as you can! Her work is amazing you guys you can find her on her YT channel and at her Etsy store here!!

Then we went out for a little shopping at this amazing store/warehouse filled to the rim with scrapbooking goodness and then headed out to lunch. She treated me to some fantastic food {yummy} wish we had that here in California!

I can’t wait for us to meet again Marlene and hopefully you can make it out this way soon. Thanks so much for taking the time out to meet with me I feel blessed to call you my friend.
My faubulous bag filled with spa goodies from Marlene

2 comments:

Jude said...

Hi Evett,
Oh WOW!!!! I bet you gals had fun? You both sound like fun to me, just wished I lived closer, so we all could get together Oh wow, just what a lady needs??? pampering. Well done you two. Thankyou for sharing your awesome day of fun with us here on your blog.
Love Yah
Arohanui XX :-)
J

Uniquely Ella said...

You are so sweet, the pleasure was all mine my friend. You already know you and your family have a home here in Miami any time. I can't wait to visit California, my hubby loved it there. We have to invite Jude too, all the way from down under.LOL
xxx
Marlene