Friday, December 3, 2010

Things I’m grateful for this year



As many of you already know Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. This year I have many things to be grateful for.

I have My Mother and she is regaining her health I have my Father and he too is regaining his health. As a family we have lost some special members but I’m grateful because I was blessed enough time be part of their lives.

“BUT” most of all I am grateful for having my own healthy and happy family where unity always reigns so I leave you with this special prayer and hope that you feel the same during this special time of the year.

O Heavenly Father, our loving God, you have given us the Holy Family
as our patron to bless and guide our families that the fruit of the
Holy Spirit - love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,
faithfulness, humility, and self-control - shall reign in our homes.

Merry Christmas to you all

Ivett