WELCOME! to the I Am Roses “End of the Year” Blog Hop. If you are here I'm sure you just came form Tamara's fabulous blog and welcome!
For this Blog Hop I created this photo book to archive some of our most memorable Christmas/December moments! It has 6 pages which gives me 12 pages and 6 double sided inserts. Wow that's a lot of crafty real estate!!! I used a 6x6 Webster's Pages paper and my wonderful stamens from I Am Roses to create the snow underneath the Christmas Tree.
I used stamens # ST1 - 101
Here’s how for your chance to win:
- Hop along to each of the Designers’ blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "End of the Year” Blog Post
- There are 2 HIDDEN BLOG CANDY PRIZES up for grabs in TWO of our hoppers’ blogs!
- Be sure to Subscribe/Follow the I Am Roses Challenge Blog (http://
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be CLOSED on 11:59pm PST on SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21st
- We will be randomly selecting 2 winners from the comments on two of the blogs and will announce the winners on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
Next up is Marisa with her amazing project!
In case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the I Am Roses Design Team hopping today: